miércoles, 10 de septiembre de 2008

My Ideal Job.


when I was a child I always played with cars, I remember that I liked the races and then when I growth up, I remember that I was saying "I would like to be a racer car" and It´s comes thrue, but then I discovered that I did´nt have enough time to do that, also it is an expensive thing because all the practices need a lot of equipement and that equipement is very expensive, this is an other reason to quit the sport and get to thinking about my future and for that I realized that I like the business administration and that I had to get in the University and study something for my future.

while that, when I will finish my major, I´ll can race the cars in my free times as a hobby and take the administration seriously maybe I will create my own company, and maybe it will be about cars or something like that.

No hay comentarios: