miércoles, 10 de septiembre de 2008

Sergio´s Profile



Im Sergio Cardona Correa, Im 21 years old, Im from Medellin Colombia and I was born in 1986.I m living in Bogota since 1995 when I was 9 years old, I have 5 brothers, 3 brothers and 2 sisters.

In this moment I m living only with my mother because all of my brothers lives with their housewifes and hosbands.


I like to play soccer with my friends in my free time, also I like to drive racing cars with my brothers on the weekends, but is an expensive hooby and sometimes I like to go to the cinema with my girlfriend, but qhen she cant, i prfer to hang out with my frends.
At this moment Im studing Buisness Administration at the Sabana University in Bogota, Im in 4nd semester and I decide to study this carrear because I want to create my own company and I would like to work in the stock exchange.


However I would like to study a postgrade in "administracion Agropecuaria" because I want to have my own farm in the future. I like to travel a lot, and for that I would like to travel around the world and know a lot of cultures.In the future I want to have a family, a housewife and two kids, maybe when I will 30 years old.

No hay comentarios: